POOL TECHNOLOGIE Simplified joint stock company with a capital of 250 000,00 €.
RCS Montpellier N° 384 061 347
Head office : 115 RUE DE L’OLIVERAIE – 34130 VALERGUES
Telephone number: 04 67 13 88 90
Intracommunity VAT number FR1138406 13 47
This website is hosted by the company SOYOUSTART :
OVH SAS with a capital of €10,069,020
RCS Roubaix – Tourcoing 424 761 419 00045
Code APE 2620Z
VAT NUMBER : FR 22 424 761 419
Head office: 2 rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix – France.
Management of the publication
Managing Director: Nicolas OSANNO
Any use of the www.pool-technologie.com website implies acceptance of and compliance with all the terms of these conditions and their unconditional acceptance.
All works integrated in the site are the property of POOL TECHNOLOGIE or of third parties having authorized the publication. They are protected by copyright and by articles L.511.1 and following of the Intellectual Property Code relating to the protection of registered designs. Reproductions, on a paper or computer medium, of the said site and of the works reproduced therein are authorised provided that they are strictly reserved for personal use excluding any use for advertising and/or commercial purposes, and/or for information and/or that they comply with the provisions of article L.122-5 of the Intellectual Property Code.
POOL TECHNOLOGIE does not guarantee the reliability or operation of this service and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, loss of profits or business interruption, which may arise from the use or inability to use this service. Furthermore, POOL TECHNOLOGIE does not assume any responsibility for the content of sites linked directly or indirectly to the www.pool-technologie.com site.
4-Collection of personal data
The Products marketed by POOL TECHNOLOGIE comply with the required technical specifications as well as with the legislation in force in the European Union for European models, and with the legislation in force in the USA and Canada for North American models.
Some Products manufactured and marketed by POOL TECHNOLOGIE are subject to a contractual warranty for a period of time starting from the delivery of the Products as defined in Article 7 of the GTC, a period of time that varies according to the range of Products as defined (httts://pool-technologie.com/our-warranties-equipment-pool-technology/).
Without prejudice to the cases of exclusion applicable to each Product, the warranty shall not apply in the event of a defect or fault arising from
– use of the Products not in accordance with the technical instructions accompanying the Products, or not in accordance with all POOL TECHNOLOGIE’s prescriptions or with all uses, laws and regulations in force;
– any installation, maintenance and, in general, any interventions not carried out exclusively by professionals with a certain competence in the field;
– any installation, maintenance and, in general, any work not carried out in accordance with the standards in force in the country of installation at the time of installation;
– the use of accessories and/or options not supplied by POOL TECHNOLOGIE (e.g. pH probe, cell, sensors, etc.)
– modification of the specifications of the Products imposed by the Customer, fortuitous events or force majeure,
– Normal wear and tear of the Products;
– negligence, particularly in the storage of the Products,
– repairs, alterations, interventions or modifications carried out on the Products without the prior written consent of POOL TECHNOLOGIE,
– the failure to implement the process for using the Products or the failure to maintain the Products.
POOL TECHNOLOGIE shall be notified of any defect within 8 days from the occurrence of the defect, in the form of a written notification sent by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt. The Customer shall give POOL TECHNOLOGIE every facility to proceed to the detection of such defects and to remedy them.
The warranty shall consist in the repair of manufacturing and material defects by POOL TECHNOLOGIE in its workshops. The costs of removal, installation and transport are excluded from the warranty.
In all cases, POOL TECHNOLOGIE’s liability is limited to the replacement of defective parts without any compensation or damages being claimed for material or physical damage or other prejudice caused.